- Must be at least 14-years-old.
- If above 18-years-old, must pass a background check.
- Ability to sustain a brisk-walk for 30 minutes (with periods of running) on uneven terrain.
- Ability to follow directions of program staff and/or instructors at all times.
- Willingness to learn about horses and riding equipment used in program.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically and enthusiastically with others.
- Ability to commit to a defined period of time each week for lesson support.
- Non-smoker, alcohol or drug use at facility